I chose the absolutely gorgeous Dancing Fae digi for my Hugs and Kisses card. What a fun image to go with this fun sketch! This card is for my granddaughter's 11th birthday in October and I know she's just going to love it!
And aren't these papers just yummy?! I thought the purple felt flowers complimented this paper beautifully. I've had them in my stash for quite a while but never seem to use them.
Here's a peak at the inside. I used some of the pretty purple paper along with a stamped circular sentiment.
And here's that awesome sketch! :)
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #73 - Always Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #193 - Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe: #80 - Child's Birthday
- Creative Knockouts: #53 - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Sentiment, Die Cuts/Punches
- GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Cricut Purple cardstock
- GKD Parisian Garden 6x6 papers
- Crafts and Me Dancing Fae digital image
- Copics: BV00/11/13/17, R00, Y21, E11/51
- Clear Wink of Stella
- GKD Vertical Greetings 2 stamp set (front sentiment)
- Lili of the Valley For You Circular Sentiments (inside sentiment)
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Classic Circles dies
- Tonic Ticket Punch
- Violet Stampendous Dot Sparklers
- Michael's purple felt flowers
- Purple gemstones
I hope you've found a little inspiration to come play in our Sketch challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun goodies over at Crafts and Me! Thanks so much for stopping by this time - we'll see you next time! ;)