Monday, September 8, 2014

XOXO

Howdy, crafty friends! I'm still hanging out over at Card Mania Challenges, this time for a sketch challenge, and you know how I absolutely love sketches! I'm happy to share my inspiration project for CMC #55 - Sketch. We being sponsored by Crafts and Me this time, so come play with us!

I chose the absolutely gorgeous Dancing Fae digi for my Hugs and Kisses card. What a fun image to go with this fun sketch! This card is for my granddaughter's 11th birthday in October and I know she's just going to love it!


And aren't these papers just yummy?! I thought the purple felt flowers complimented this paper beautifully. I've had them in my stash for quite a while but never seem to use them.


Here's a peak at the inside. I used some of the pretty purple paper along with a stamped circular sentiment.


And here's that awesome sketch! :)

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Cricut Purple cardstock
  • GKD Parisian Garden 6x6 papers
  • Crafts and Me Dancing Fae digital image
  • Copics: BV00/11/13/17, R00, Y21, E11/51
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • GKD Vertical Greetings 2 stamp set (front sentiment)
  • Lili of the Valley For You Circular Sentiments (inside sentiment)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles dies
  • Tonic Ticket Punch
  • Violet Stampendous Dot Sparklers
  • Michael's purple felt flowers
  • Purple gemstones

I hope you've found a little inspiration to come play in our Sketch challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun goodies over at Crafts and Me! Thanks so much for stopping by this time - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Those papers are gorgeous, fab colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    Hugs Helen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Leslie! I love your blues and purples, so soft! Your image is gorgeous and I love the purple bling! Great take on the sketch! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real pretty card in my favourite colour purple. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers! Your granddaughter will love this beautiful image. She's growing up too fast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D