Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Right Accessories

Hi everyone! I have some great news... I've been asked to join the Crafty Cardmakers and More Design Team! Woot-woot! I'm super stoked to share my first DT inspiration project for CCM #123 - Ribbons/Lace and Pearls hosted by teammate Jackie! We're being sponsored by Woodware Craft Collection and Di's Digi Stamps! Come play with us! We want to see your project with ribbons or lace (or both) and pearls!


I perused my collection of Unity stamps and selected one of the most awesome Itty Bitty stamp sets for this card which would be a great encouragement or congrats card. I have a slight shoe fetish so this was perfect! I was in a pink girlie kind of mood so I created a pink card base, then dug into my stash of double-sided papers and chose some absolutely gorgeous pink floral papers. I mounted all the elements on dark chocolate cardstock which gave a great contrast to the soft pink tones.


I used some gorgeous WOC ivory crocheted lace along with some pretty pink wrinkled ribbon and pink flat-back pearls.


The inside sentiment is from the Unity April 2013 Sentiment Kit, also stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I thought it complimented the front sentiment very well.



I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury Ivory, Bubblegum Pink and Dark Chocolate cardstock
  • KaiserCraft Key To My Heart double-sided papers
  • Unity Right Accessories Itty Bitty stamp set
  • Sentiment from the Unity Blossom By Blossom April 2013 Sentiment Kit
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink
  • Wild Orchid Crafts ivory crocheted lace
  • Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
  • Melissa Frances pink flat-back peals

Hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project with ribbons or lace (or both if you want) and some pearls! What a pretty combination! Thanks so much for stopping by today  we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely layering and great coordinating papers. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie, what a gorgeous card. I love the shoes and the sentiment and the papers are really pretty. The stunning bow, lace and pearls finish the cards off perfectly. The sentiment on the inside is a really nice touch too. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card!! This beauty caught my eye, the papers, design, lace and the ribbon. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow teamie! Beautiful card! Love the florals, your gorgeous lace and your little bow, just stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great design, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, just beautiful, love the colours, sentiments and image, well done. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous card. I love everything about it!! So girly, especially with that beautiful bow. :D
    Thank you for joining us Scribble and Scrap. :D
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So girly and pretty. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Leslie! I love the papers and that beautiful bow! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D