I've had this Deep Red stamp for ages and have never used it, so I thought it was the perfect time to get it out and create an anniversary card. I very rarely use an uncolored image but this vintage image is just gorgeous and led me right into the monochromatic thing.
I dry embossed the background using a new floral embossing folder and matted it on some gorgeous black glossy cardstock, exposing the debossed side which I thought looked kind of neat. I cut the lacy oval from the black glossy cardstock.
I added some white wrinkled ribbon and created a quad-loop bow. I attached a dangling silver puffed heart charm to the bow and affixed a white ribbon flower in the center.
I kept the inside fairly simple with just a stamped sentiment on a panel matted on the black glossy cardstock.
Proud to enter this anniversary card into the following challenges:
- Crafting From The Heart: #34 - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: #119 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #114 - Any Sentiment Other Than Birthday
- Fab 'n' Funky: #227 - Tic Tac Toe (charm/die cut/pearls)
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #73 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft-Room Challenge: Something Old, Something New
- Melonheadz Friends: 2 Or More Dies
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: #73 - Vintage
- Simply Create Too: #69 - Show Us Something New
- Clear It Out: Anything Goes
- Crafts and Me: September Challenge #150 - Time For Anything
- GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Marco's Cast Kote Black cardstock
- Romantic Stroll stamp by Deep Red (something old)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Darice Ranunculus embossing folder (something new)
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Lacey Ovals dies
- Sentiment stamp by Leaving Memories
- Prairie Bird Boutique white wrinkled ribbon
- White ribbon flower from stash
- Silver puffed heart charm and fine curb chain from stash
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project with some hearts and flowers and join in our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)