Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flower Girl Note Card

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share a note card sample I created for Linda's traveling paper arts booth using the absolutely gorgeous Lost Coast Designs Flower Girl stamp. This is truly one of the most detailed stamps I've ever worked with. I couldn't decide whether to color the image or leave it uncolored, so I had to set it aside while I created another card. Some projects just require a fresh approach. ;)

After I decided to color it, I matted the image on gold mirror cardstock. I punched a pretty border along the bottom of the front flap of the card base and added a piece of ivory organdy ribbon just above the punched border. I adhered the matted image to the front and a strip of the gold mirror cardstock at the bottom of the inside of the back flap of the card base so it shows through.


Recipe:
  • Hammermill white cardstock; Marco's Gold Mirror cardstock
  • Lost Coast Designs Flower Girl stamp
  • Memento Rich Cocoa ink
  • Copics: R00/20/22, E00, Y21, BG000, YG17, B05, BV13
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Martha Stewart Footlights border punch
  • GKD Ivory organdy ribbon

Be sure you pay a visit to the very awesome Lost Coast Designs online store! The variety is amazing as is the quality, and definitely worth the trip! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image Leslie and I love the fancy border at the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie, a really elegant card. I like that you have given her some blue eye shadow to match the flowers she has in her hair and bouquet. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. elegant use of a lovely stamp image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D