I chose the super cute Stacey Spec-Tacular digi from The Stamping Chef for my project because she looks kinda like me with my glasses on back in my younger days. I created an inspirational mini book entitled "Bee Yourself" to put on my desk at work. The bee, floral scalloped circle and blue label are stacked elements I created with pre-colored images printed on Shrinky Dink plastic. Love that stuff! ;)
The mini book is 3" square and created from one sheet of 12x12 lightweight cardstock. The spine and mats for all the pages were cut from gold metallic cardstock. Each page contains an inspirational message and embellishments. Here we have "Make Today Amazing" and "Shine On"...
"Be Positive" and "Dream Big"...
"Be True" and "Believe in You"...
"Be Joyful" and "Dream"...
And a die cut bee on the back cover.
Proud to enter my mini book into the following challenges:
- Tuesday Throwdown: #210 - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters: Fancy Fold (mini book created from one sheet of 12x12 cardstock)
- Crafty Creations Challenges: #270 - Dig Deep, use something old from your stash (7 year old cardstock)
- Hobbybook Designer Challenge: 2 or More Designer Paper
- Little Red Wagon: #252 - Girl Power
- The Shabby Team Room: #234 - Reading
- Paper Makeup Stamps: Digi Makeover #156 - Anything Goes
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog: #227 - Use A Digi
- Scribble and Scrap: #26 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #34 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #25 - Anything Goes
- Tan textured cardstock (old, from stash); Marco's Antique Linen ivory cardstock; Venicelux Gold Metallic cardstock; GKD Chocolate Brown cardstock
- Stacey Spec-Tacular digital image from The Stamping Chef
- Copics: E000/33/37, R81/85, BG15
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Darcie's Vintage Trinket Clip Art
- Small Impression Obsession Bow die
- Bee from the Spellbinders Fanciful Flight die set
- Blue Stampendous Dot Sparklers
- Gemstones and flat-back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration here to create a project featuring something that flies for our challenge this time! Be sure to check all the fun stuff in the Bugaboo Digi Stamps and The Stamping Chef online stores! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)