Isn't that photo just gorgeous?! My fall fever is getting worse by the day as it is, and this photo certainly didn't help! LOL! The inspiration for my project came from the colors (brown, red, orange and yellow) and the leaves.
I used the Gina K Designs Autumn Blessings and Harvest of Wishes stamp sets for my all occasion card that could be used for a birthday or just because. I dug out some more double-sided papers (I know, I know... I need to enter the 12-step program!) for my background and accent strip. I matted all the paper elements on the front and inside with tomato soup cardstock.
I added some loose loops of twine under the focal image and some gorgeous stamped metal brads.
I used several new leaf dies and assorted cardstock scraps to create some gorgeous leaf die cuts to use across the top.
And I used a few of the leaf die cuts on the inside along with the stamped sentiment.
Proud to enter my Autumn Blessings card into the following challenges:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #75 - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too: #70 - Fall/Autumn
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #27 - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks: #212 - Fall
- A Creative Romance: Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts: #57 - Happy Fall Y'all
- Cute Card Thursday: #339 - Awesome Autumn!
- DRS Designs: #140 - Inspired By Color (use some of the colors in the inspiration photo below)
- GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Tomato Soup cardstock; light brown, mustard and salmon cardstock scraps
- Bo Bunny Autumn Song double-sided 12x12 papers
- GKD Autumn Blessings stamp set (front images and sentiment)
- GKD Harvest of Wishes stamp set (inside sentiment)
- Memento Espresso Truffle and Rich Cocoa ink
- Copics: YR01/18, YG63, BG000, Y17, C5, R24
- Cottage Cutz dies - Leaf Mini, Oak Leaf Mini and Maple Leaf Mini
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Tonic ticket punch
- Graphic 45 stamped metal brads
All right, that's it from me today. I hope you've found at least a smidgen of inspiration to create a gorgeous autumn colors project for our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)