I chose the absolutely gorgeous RoseInk image along with the RoseArt paper for my project. I used my Silhoutte to fussy cut the image and to make the oval and scalloped die cuts.
I stamped the sentiment along the left side and added a butterfly trail. That butterfly is indeed part of the digital paper but it sure looks like it's about the flutter right off the card! Just beautiful!
A little closer shot of the image and that big beautiful eight-loop bow! I love my Bow-It-All!
I kept the inside fairly simple a birthday sentiment stamped on pink cardstock layered on metallic pearl cardstock.
Proud to enter my pretty birthday card into the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: To Die For
- Through The Purple Haze: #54 - Anything Goes
- Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday
- Crafting From The Heart: #33 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #25 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges: #89 - Flowers
- Word Art Wednesday: #146 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #71 - Always Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #92 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Bozo and Mardi Gras cardstock from the DCWV Reds multi-stack; Marco's Antique Linen ivory cardstock; Marco's Venicelux pearl metallic cardstock
- The Paper Shelter RoseInk image and RoseArt paper
- Copics: E000/33/37, B00/02/97, Y21, BG000, R00/81/85, YG61/63
- Wink of Stella, clear
- GKD Birthday Greetings and Vertical Greetings stamp sets
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
- Stampendous Dot Sparklers, pink and turquoise
That's it from me today - I hope you've found some inspiration to dig into your stash and create a pretty project for our Butterflies and Bows challenge! And don't forget to check out all the fun stuff The Paper Shelter has to offer! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!