** 7/9/14 Winner at Word Art Wednesday! **
Good morning, everyone! It's very rare that I don't have my posts done in advance but this long weekend got away from me! I got the challenge blog post done but sure forgot to do mine! I'm super stoked to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #33 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by the wonderful Eureka Stamps and A Day For Daisies! Come play with us! We know you love you some Anything Goes! ;)
I had birthday in mind when I started creating, but this card could really be used for any occasion that deserves a celebration and a chance for a girl to shop! I embellished the front with a Graphics 45 die cut, a yellow skeleton leaf and a flower that matches the letters used on the steps inside.
I absolutely love this design! I bought Silhouette cut files for 4-step, 5-step and 6-step cards a couple weekends ago and had a ball cutting them all out in gorgeous new double-sided papers! And what a snap they are to put together! So much fun!
I chose the gorgeous Fashion Bags digi as the focal image which I colored to match the floral paper. I used some letters from my stash and embellished the "o" with a tiny penny charm! So cute!
I mounted the Fashion Bags image on a black "Almost Leather" die cut matted on gold mirror cardstock. And then I gave her a pretty little gold purse!
I created a flag above and below the diagonal stamped sentiment, and embellished them with some red gumdrops.
I added boot and purse die cuts (thanks to my big sis for these) which I lightly embellished with some clear Wink of Stella for just a little zing!
I'd love to enter this step card into the following challenges:
- Crafting From The Heart: #26 - Anything Goes
- Ditzie Digi Design: Anything Goes
- Pile It On: #27 - Add Some Flowers
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge and Blog: #22 - Anything Goes
- Paper Makeup Stamps: #148 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #64 - Always Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create: July Challenge - Birthdays
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #110 - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments: #46 - Anything Goes/Celebration
- Word Art Wednesday: #139 - Anything Goes
- Kaiser Crafts The Looking Glass double-sided paper
- A Day For Daisies Fashion Bags digital image
- Copics: YG91/93, BG11, E00, R22/24, Y21, YR04
- Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die
- Commotion Almost Leather
- Marco's Gold Mirror cardstock
- Inside sentiment from the YNS Shop Til You Drop stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- YNS red Gumdrops
- Purse charm; penny charm
- Yellow letters & flower from stash
- Boot and purse die cuts
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Front sentiment from the Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collection
- Yellow skeleton leaf
- Stampendous red Dot Sparklers
Hope you've found a little inspiration to create something for our Anything Goes challenge this week! Be sure to visit Eureka Stamps and A Day For Daisies to check out all their fun stamps! They literally have something for everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)