I created the background by spritzing a light layer of Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls mist and water onto my craft mat and swirling a piece of watercolor cardstock in the puddle. After giving that a few minutes to dry, I spritzed some Sunset Orange Adirondack color wash over a clock stencil. While that was drying, I cut a background piece from purple cardstock and matted it on orange cardstock, leaving a very thin border. I printed the 'witching hour' sentiment on vellum, trimmed it and attached it to a length of orange/yellow striped ribbon with a mini stapler. I went back to the stenciled background and stamped the witch silhouette in Eggplant ink and ticket-punched the corners. I affixed the ribbon diagonally in the upper right corner, then attached the entire piece to the card base. That's all there was to it!
- Hammermill white cardstock; Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock; purple and orange cardstock from stash
- Lost Coast Designs Silhouette Witch stamp
- VersaMagic Eggplant dew drop ink
- Ranger Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist & water
- The Crafter's Workshop Mini Time Travel stencil
- Ranger Sunset Orange Adirondack color wash
- Studios Blackbird ribbon
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Attacher
- Tiny paperclip
Hope you like my Halloween note cards! Be sure to visit the Lost Coast Designs site to check out the awesome array of stamps! Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by! We'll see you next time!