Okay, Lee's term "Stampbossing" means stamping and embossing together. That's not something I do often, so I enjoyed the challenge. I used stamps from the GKD Spring Blessings stamp set for the stamped and embossed portions, and sentiment stamps from the Birthday Greetings stamp set. The papers I used were from the GKD Wishing You Joy 6x6 paper pack.
This card features eyelet lace, buttons and an attached belly band that's tied with pretty wrinkled ribbon. And of course, I can't forget the main focus of the challenge theme... the stamped flowers that are embossed with a Swiss Dots embossing folder. ;)
Here it's unfolding.
And the center is revealed.
A beautiful stamped sentiment with a dragonfly and gorgeous flowers.
A close-up of one of the corners, unfolded - the stamped flowers embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and some randomly stamped dragonflies embellished with clear Wink of Stella.
And here's a view of the back - more Swiss Dots embossing and the back of the attached belly band. Oh, this was fun! ;)
Proud to enter this birthday card in the following challenges:
- StampTV Weekly Challenge: STV14MON28 - Stampbossing
- Glitter n Sparkle: #93 - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #27 - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Strings and Things
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #44 - Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenges: #15 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #186 - Anything Goes
- Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges: #21 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #22 - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Birthday
- Cream 12x12 paper from stash
- GKD Wishing You Joy 6x6 papers
- GKD Spring Blessings stamp set
- GKD Birthday Greetings stamp set
- Memento Teal Zeal
- Copics: YG61, BG11/15
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch around the page
- Small piece of chipboard
- Spellbinders Framed Tags One
- Prairie Bird Boutique teal wrinkled ribbon
- Buttons and gemstones from stash
Well, that's it from me this evening. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)