Blue and green is one of my favorite color combos, and I'm tickled that this color scheme was chosen for our challenge this month! I have tons of blue and green paper in my stash, but I was really drawn to this pretty vintage floral paper which I matted on navy cardstock. I stamped the Believe sentiment in the lower right corner in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I stamped the large butterfly, cut it with my Silhouette, colored it with a few Copics, then added some Sakura Stardust pen to the veins in the wings. I added some gorgeous navy wrinkled ribbon and a quad-loop bow, along with some blue sequins, then attached the entire piece to the card base.
This is a note card, so I left the inside blank. I used some coordinating vintage striped paper matted on navy down the left side.
I'd love to enter my Believe card into the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #110 - Anything Goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #43 - Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenges: #15 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #185 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz: #239 - Flowers
- Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges: #21 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #22 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #65 - Always Anything Goes
- Inkspirational Challenges: #60 - Photo Inkspiration (Inspired by the colors)
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory and navy cardstock
- K & Co. Blue Awning double sided paper
- Lost Coast Designs Butterfly Set
- Lost Coast Designs Wish Wisdom Grow Believe Dictionary Words
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: YG61/67, C5, B91/97
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Prairie Bird Boutique navy wrinkled ribbon
- Darice sequns
- Zva Creative gemstones
I hope you have been inspired to create a blue and green project for our challenge this month! Remember, you need to use a Lost Coast Designs stamp to qualify for the prize, so be sure to check out all the wonderful Lost Coast Designs stamps... they don't disappoint! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)