My Scrappy Friends

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Believe

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share my Lost Coast Designs DT inspiration project for Challenge #2 - Use Only Blue and Green. If you own any Lost Coast Designs stamps, dig out your blue and green crafty stuff and come play with us! You could be the next winner of a $10 Lost Coast Designs gift certificate! Pretty awesome, huh?! ;)

Blue and green is one of my favorite color combos, and I'm tickled that this color scheme was chosen for our challenge this month! I have tons of blue and green paper in my stash, but I was really drawn to this pretty vintage floral paper which I matted on navy cardstock. I stamped the Believe sentiment in the lower right corner in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I stamped the large butterfly, cut it with my Silhouette, colored it with a few Copics, then added some Sakura Stardust pen to the veins in the wings. I added some gorgeous navy wrinkled ribbon and a quad-loop bow, along with some blue sequins, then attached the entire piece to the card base.


This is a note card, so I left the inside blank. I used some coordinating vintage striped paper matted on navy down the left side.


I'd love to enter my Believe card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury ivory and navy cardstock
  • K & Co. Blue Awning double sided paper
  • Lost Coast Designs Butterfly Set
  • Lost Coast Designs Wish Wisdom Grow Believe Dictionary Words
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics: YG61/67, C5, B91/97
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Prairie Bird Boutique navy wrinkled ribbon
  • Darice sequns
  • Zva Creative gemstones

I hope you have been inspired to create a blue and green project for our challenge this month! Remember, you need to use a Lost Coast Designs stamp to qualify for the prize, so be sure to check out all the wonderful Lost Coast Designs stamps... they don't disappoint! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful papers and butterfly . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

tilly said...

lovely colours and papers, I like the sentiment on your pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

Taniaj Scott said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

Laurian said...

Lovely card and beautiful butterfly!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful card and that butterfly is so lovely - it looks as if it might flit off the page!! Very impressive!!

Cat's sCrap said...

The inside is also beautiful as the outside. Magnificent butterfly. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love your sentiment and the paper!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

shauna said...

What a great project! So vivid and your use of color is fantastic. Love the butterfly and crimped ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Sandra Schabel said...

Great card, and i loves the Color-Combo.
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge.
Sandra DT

Marina said...

Beautiful butterfly on your pretty card, Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is a beautiful card, love its background and the big butterfly. Thank you for joining our 'flowers' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out who is the winner and for the next challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Jess said...

Such a pretty card with a lovely image! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

Angie C. D. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors and the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D