I stamped the front sentiment, from the Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set, in white dye ink on the black cardstock.
I had some white pinstripe wedding paper in my stash (from years ago) which I used for the shirt along with some tiny white flat-back pearls, and used some black glitter cardstock for the tux lapels. I hand cut a bow tie and embellished it with a single black flat-back pearl.
I stamped lace on the bottom half of the dress and embossed it with white bridal embossing powder. I embellished the neckline of the dress with several tiny white flat-back pearls, and added a narrow strip of ribbon on the waistline.
I kept the inside simple with a stamped congrats sentiment, also from the Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set.
Proud to enter this wedding card into the following challenges:
- Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: #32 - Use Your Favorite Color Combination (another favorite is black and white)
- Dream Valley Challenges: #81 - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time: #211 - Ribbon or Lace
- Ditzie Digi Design Challenge Blog: Week 3 - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #17 - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody: #41 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #17 - Always Anything Goes
- Hobbybook Designer Challenges: Add A Sentiment
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #20 - Rubber Stamping
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: #102 - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Whats Your Style Challenge (Style is clean but not necessarily simple; favorite product is flat-back pearls)
- Time Out Challenges: #5 - Time Flies, Love Lasts
- Paper Crafting Journey: Spots and/or Stripes
- Paper Smooches Sparks Challenges Blog: Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock; Colorbok Black Glitter cardstock; Michaels White Pinstripe Wedding cardstock
- Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Great Impressions lace background stamp
- Ranger white bridal embossing powder
- Tiny white and black flat-back pearls
- Narrow white ribbon from stash
That's it from me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)