Monday, May 5, 2014

Love

Hi everyone! Has the weather improved any in your neck of the world?! It rained here in north Florida every single day last week but turned into a gorgeous sunny weekend with temps in the 80s. I played in the scrap room despite the warm sunshiny weather, and proud to say I got quite a bit accomplished!

I'm chomping at the bit to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #29 - Party Bingo! Our awesome sponsors this time are The Stamping Chef and Lacy Sunshine Stamps! And that means two prizes! Come play with us! All you gotta do is choose 1 letter from the word BINGO and create a project using all 5 elements in that column!


I created a Valentine using the letter N from the bingo grid - charm, pink, big bow, love (or I love you) and pearls. That sweet image is Rory Love Letters from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. Isn't she just the cutest?!


I dug into my "pink" stash and chose several coordinating pink patterned papers (you know me... the more the merrier) along with a couple Graphic 45 chipboard pieces, a Bali heart charm and a huge triple-loop bow!


I layered the inside but kept it fairly simple with a stamped sentiment.


Proud to enter this Valentine into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White, Bubble Gum Pink and Cranberry Tart cardstock
  • Papers from Recollections Bold Basics paper pad
  • Lacy Sunshine Stamps Rory Love Letters digital image
  • Copics: I accidentally threw away the list of Copics I used... if I can recreate it, I'll update my post
  • Stamp Camp Simple Sentiments 1 stamp set
  • VersaMagic Opera Pink ink
  • Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Chipboard pieces
  • Inky Impressions Bali heart charm
  • Pink organza ribbon
  • White flat-back pearls

I hope you're up for a good game of Party Bingo! C'mon, choose a letter and come play with us! This is a fun game! And don't forget to check out all the fun digital images at  The Stamping Chef and Lacy Sunshine Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

12 comments:

Shuly said...

superb warm papers, love their patterns and love the way you arranged all the elements! and gorgeous love tag! what a sweet sweet valentine card!!

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Bunny said...

Great card, Leslie. I love all the embellishments. They are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

Deborah Adams said...

This a beautiful card. I love the embellishments you used and the image is just adorable. :D Great coloring too.
I like digging into my stash too, sometimes you never know what you will find. lol
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Challenge Ribbon and Lace. :D
Deborah OSAAT DT

Joey said...

Fabulous make, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Ditzie digi design. Joey x

Lynne K said...

Love the layout of your card, Leslie, and the image is great! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Julie Temple said...

Adorable card! Image is so cute and your embellies are GREAT! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes with a Digi Challenge at Come and Get It!
Julie

sammi said...

Adorable! Great embellishments! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Favorite Colors" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Nikki Byrne said...

Love this card! Gorgeous image and fabulous ribbon embellishment. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

Nikki DT

Dewi Lestari said...

Love your creation with Rory.. She looks so pretty
Hugs
Dewi

Anne-Marie said...

What a fun card and a gorgeous image.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges, the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x

Annette Reed said...

I'm very late, but I love your card! It is fantastic and the image-so cute!