Monday, April 21, 2014

Surprise!

Hi everyone! I'm totally stoked to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #28 - Scraplift This! We've challenged our designers, guest designers and participants to scraplift (that's scrapper lingo for "steal") 3 or more elements from Cathy's layout and use them on your project! Here's Cathy's gorgeous layout:


This is going to be a blast - come play with us! Our sponsors this time are the wonderful Fred, She Said Designs and Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and each of them are offering a pretty awesome prize!

I chose that tantalizing bunny, Martini Bianca, from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps for my fun Easter card! The elements I scraplifted from Cathy's layout are the fancy border, a few of the colors (mainly orange and some blue), the large circle and the number 3 (3 orange roses, 3 peach roses, 3 gold gumdrops and 3 layers of fancy border).


I just can't tell you how much fun I had with this image, layering the coordinating papers and arranging all the elements I lifted from Cathy's layout! I stamped "Surprise!" in a vertical fashion for some fun! And of course I had to create a pretty big bow!


And I have to tell you that I ended up putting a bathing suit on Bianca since this is a family-friendly blog! She was showing a little tooooo much skin! Bwahaha! But I just love her!


I kept the inside relatively simple with some layering and a Happy Easter greeting.


Proud to enter my whimsical Easter card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury ivory and charcoal brown cardstock; DCWV textured rust cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Unforgettable and Howdy Doody 6x6 papers
  • Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Martini Bianca digital image
  • Copics: E000/00/11/37/99, C1/3/5, R24, B91
  • Stamp Camp Simple Sentiments 1
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles dies
  • SNS Scallop border die
  • Studios Blackbird ribbon
  • YNS gold gumdrops; single gold flat-back pearl
  • WOC flowers

I hope you've been inspired a little bit to play with us this time! You have our permission to scraplift! Teeheehee! And be sure to check out all the amazing digis at Fred, She Said Designs and Dr. Digi's House of Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

21 comments:

  1. Leslie, this card is AWESOME!! Love this image! LOL...I love all the elements you lifted from Cathy's layout - WTG! Thanks again so much for having me as GDT this month! It's been a blast! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i looove this card!! love the colors, and the design!! this circle is perfect and the image is fabulous hahaha!! and gosh i love this bow...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 3 generations scrapbook page and your fun card! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. ~Janis, Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose along with the roses and the bow. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cookie image, very sweet and nice sketch too. Thanks for showing us at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image does look like a fun one to work on. It's very cute. Love the papers you used. Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and sweet.......lovely and amazing....

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your image and design are phenomenal! Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer. It was a blast. Thanks for the wonderful challenge and inspiration.

    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute,great colouring!!! Thanks for linking up with Crafty Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, such a great image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image, fab design and colours - I love it!! Thanks for joining our 'lots of layers' challenge at Sweet Stampin' and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss for our Die Cut Challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and layout --- I love the stamp you've used, and I love her bathing suit ;-) Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is brilliant, Great colours & fantastic layout.

    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliant, Great colours & fantastic layout.

    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, Leslie! I think your idea of adding the bathing suit was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great fun card so glad you joined us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a hoot! Such a sexy honey bunny you colored, glad you put some clothes on her...lol! I love the colors and layout. Absolutely fabulous creation :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome and she makes me laugh, great image, awesome colors. Nice touch with those flowers and great layout. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card. I love the DP that you used. Great colors and embellies too. Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it Leslie... this card is great! Love all the layers and the colors. ;0) Love being part of your team and seeing your inspiring work!
    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D