Saturday, April 5, 2014

Grow note cards

Hi everyone! I've been playing in my stash of Lost Coast Designs stamps and am back today to share another pair of note cards. I love the emboss resist technique and don't seem to use it near enough, so I used it with the gorgeous Shrubbery stamp and three distress inks to create the backgrounds, and the Grow stamp from the Dictionary Words set to create the sentiment block.

The Shrubbery stamp is an awesome size - large enough to create two backgrounds. After embossing the image, I sponged on the green, then the violet and finally the blue distress inks and then wiped off any excess ink. I cut the large image in two, trimmed the edges and matted the backgrounds on navy blue crinkle cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment in blue ink, trimmed it and matted it on the navy blue crinkle cardstock. I affixed it to the background, then adhered the background to the card base. These were definitely fun to make and very easy! ;)


Recipe:

You really should check out all the amazing stamps that Lost Coast Designs has to offer! OMG - the selection of images and the quality can't be beat! I hope you have a terrific weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D