Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Broken Follow/Join Button

Hi everyone! You've undoubtedly encountered the very irritating broken Follow/Join button here on Blogger. I'm told "they are aware of the issue and are working on it." Okay. Yeah. Well, I've found a get-around for following/joining but not for unfollowing. I'm still working on that!

Here's what you need to do:
  • Go to your Blogger Dashboard and click My Blogs (upper left). 
  • At the bottom of your list of blogs, you'll see your Reading List
  • Then just underneath that, you'll see Add
  • Click Add and either type or paste the URL of the site you want to follow. There will be a choice to follow publicly or privately, like there's always been. 

Hope this helps! Feel free to share this post - I've made it a sticky post to stay on top for a little while. Hopefully Blogger will get this issue fixed soon. :)

Hugs,
Leslie


UPDATE: I checked today (4/5/14) and the broken Follow/Join button has been fixed! Yay! Not sure when they fixed it or how long it'll last, but we're good for now! :)

1 comment:

FeistyCrafter said...

Thumbs up button insert here...lol.
Thank you, this is great info to know on a frustrating problem.