Monday, April 7, 2014

A Happy Hello

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #27 - Anything Goes! Come play with us - we know you love Anything Goes! Our sponsors this time are SweetStamps and Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet!

I created a pretty note card using several digital papers from the Painted Garden Paper Pack 1 by Panda Bear Designs with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet. I love these papers! If this doesn't scream Spring, I don't know what does! ;) This was a super fun and super easy project that I paired with stamped greenery and a sentiment. I left the inside blank since it is a note card.


I printed four digi papers from the pack (all on antique linen cardstock), created the circle and lacey circle die cuts for the focal image along with the rectangular pieces. I stamped the image and sentiment, and matted all the elements on dark green cardstock, then started layering. I added some pretty green stitched ribbon and bow, along with some pink gemstones and a couple white flat-back pearls, and she was finished! I love how this turned out!


I'd love to enter this pretty spring card into the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant inspiration photo

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; Marco's Antique Linen white cardstock; dark green cardstock from stash
  • Painted Garden Paper Pack 1 by Panda Bear Designs with Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
  • GKD Heartfelt stamp set (image and sentiment)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • GKD Fresh Asparagus stitched ribbon
  • Pink gemstones and white flat-back pearls

I hope you're inspired to create a fun project for our Anything Goes challenge this time! To get your mojo running, be sure to check out all the fun stamps and goodies available from SweetStamps and Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

15 comments:

Tamie said...

Loving all of the pattern paper you used. It is simply fabulous! All of the the layers and the ribbon also make you image front and center wonderful.

Tamie GDT

Leanne said...

Awesome job friend, love that paper, I've never used digi paper, looks awesome, and the layout great too. Nicely done!

BrendaB said...

Leslie your card is just beautiful! Those papers are wonderful and I love the way you matted them for emphasis!

Shuly said...

so glad you kept this card, it's so pretty with these beautiful spring colors and great pattern papers! the ribbon is perfect, giving a harmonious, subtle contrast! great job again!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Leslie!! Love how you combined the digi papers!! Really cool layout too!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Leslie thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Solange J. said...

Love how you matted everything in black ! Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

JayBe said...

A great design with a true spring feel to it, Leslie - love the gorgeous foliage stamp too. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Solange J. said...

Love the black mats, such a pretty card ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

Annette Reed said...

I am a big fan of DP-so I love all the DP that you used. You did a great job layering. I love the green of the image and ribbon. It sets everything off wonderfully.

FeistyCrafter said...

I think this turned out beautiful!! It's screaming spring is here! It amazes me how you used all 4 papers :o). I bow to you!

Kimberly Clark said...

great card... love your colour combo
thanks for joining us at Pile it on this week! Hope you join us again for a new challenge that started today - Kimberly DT

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Leslie and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

Lori said...

Gorgeous card, Leslie! I love the floral background paper and all the cheery, spring-like colors!! AWESOME!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x