Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hot Rod Classic


Howdy, everyone! I'm proud to be the Bombshell Stamps Ms. March Pin-Up, and my challenge for you this month is to play Bombshell Bingo! Come play with us! Like any good game of Bingo, choose a row or column (diagonal is okay too) from my Bingo Board below and use all the items on your project!


I chose the column straight down the center - hot rods, pink, free, die cuts, pearls - to create my Hot Rod Classic birthday card.


I used a very cool hot rod stamp from the Speed Shop stamp set along with some coordinating MME papers. These papers have pink in them and a vintage feel to go with the old car. I matted all the elements on dark pink cardstock. I created Italian flourish doily and ticket die cuts, and used tiny white flat-back pearls in the upper right corner and small pink flat-back pearls in the lower left corner.


I stamped the inside sentiment with a stamp from the Basic Banners stamp set.


I'd love to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; Colorbok dark pink textured cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Nostalgia, Unforgettable and Memorable 6x6 papers
  • Bombshell Stamps Speed Shop stamp set
  • StazOn Jet Black ink
  • Copics: R00/81/83/85, C1/5/7
  • Bombshell Stamps Basic Banners stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish die
  • Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Mini Ticket die
  • Flonzcraft metal corner
  • Tiny white and small pink flat-back pearls

I hope you'll come play some Bombshell Bingo with us! You may use any company's stamps, but if you use Bombshell stamps, you'll get a second entry which will increase your chance of winning a $20.00 gift certificate to the Bombshell store! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

21 comments:

  1. Lovin your pink hot rod!! This would be SO cool for a hip chic on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous card and I wish I had a cool pink car like that:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO totally cool! LOVE the fun pink--it's perfect! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I know a number of females and males who would love the receive this card, great design, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool car! Love the colouring. Nice work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I love the hot rod in pink. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Leslie! Love a hot pink classic car!! It was very nice to meet you through ATSM! I'd love for you to follow me, too, if you like. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.Thanks for playing @ That Craft Place.
    Lisa TCP DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leslie. Love the pink and the car! Can just imagine going for a ride ... Fab card, Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM! Happy Women's Day! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe...this image is super cute………So pretty and so many fine details……love how you designed with all the details around to highlight the image…….. Thank-you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week !!!!

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish Challenge DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe...this image is super cute………So pretty and so many fine details……love how you designed with all the details around to highlight the image…….. Thank-you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week !!!!

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish Challenge DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have showcased the image. It looks fabulous in pink. Great layout. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have created such a beautiful creation, perfect for our color challenge at Pile It On. Thank you for joining us and please come back for our new 'easter' challenge.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this pink car, Leslie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I could drive that cute car! I love the design! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow.Love the car all coloured up in pink and the papers to match.Clever idea to give this image the feminine touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I LOVE this hot rod pink car! Fabulous card Leslie! Nice touch with your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! Love that metal corner and hot rod.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very cute card, I like the pink car.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this!!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D