Sunday, March 30, 2014

Head In Hands

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! I just wish they didn't go by so darn fast! ;) The weather here in north Florida has been wonderful all weekend... we hit 82 degrees yesterday! Just beautiful! I could dig this year-round!

I've popped in today to share a pair of note cards I created using several Lost Coast Designs stamps. I love how these turned out! They were fairly easy and a lot of fun. Definitely had some inky fingers going on! ;)


The focal image is Head In Hands, stamped in VersaMagic Pink Petunia and Pink Grapefruit inks. I created the background with the Joy background stamp, which is fairly large, stamped in Memento Love Letter ink. Then I randomly stamped the matching butterfly (from the Butterflies set) all over the background, turning the stamp with each impression, also in Memento Love Letter ink. The focal image and background were both matted on dark ink textured cardstock.

I added a pretty Parisian Motifs die cut (cut from medium pink textured cardstock) and some gorgeous pink striped ribbon to the background, and then adhered the unit to a white card base. I affixed three silver nail heads to the butterfly body on the focal image, and then affixed it to the background, along with a bow fashioned from the striped ribbon and three white flat-back pearls.


Recipe:

Be sure to visit the Lost Coast Designs site to check out all the awesome stamps! If you're looking for great images, great quality, deeply etched rubber, you've found the place! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: