Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Drink Up!


Hi everyone! I'm back with my Bombshell Stamps Ms. March Pin-Up hat on, and thrilled to share another project I created for my Bombshell Bingo challenge this month! Come play with us! This is just like any game of Bingo - choose a row or column (diagonal is okay too) from my  Bingo Board and use all those items on your project!


I used the amazing Man's Ruin stamp set. The items I used from my Bingo Board were flowers, fancy border, skulls, ribbon and blue.


I went outside the box a little with this one... it's a get well card! "Drink Up!" could relate to the NyQuil/DayQuil, Pepto or Alka Seltzer! Plus I think this bombshell would make anyone feel better, don't you?! (wink-wink!)


I stamped the inside sentiment with a stamp from the Basic Banners stamp set.


I wasn't able to play with Bombshell's December sketch, so I used a modified version for this card.


I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury ivory and navy cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Unforgettable 6x6 papers
  • Bombshell Stamps Man's Ruin stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics: E000/00/35, BG000, C1/7, R27/89
  • Bombshell Stamps Basic Banners stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Memento Love Letter ink
  • Martha Stewart Footlights Edge punch
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles dies
  • Papermania bow
  • Tiny white flat-back pearls

I hope you'll come play some Bombshell Bingo with us! Link up your project HERE. You may use any company's stamps, but if you use Bombshell stamps, you'll get a second entry which will increase your chance of winning a $20.00 gift certificate to the Bombshell store! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

  1. Love the layout and fancy border. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! i love the image and your layout is great! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
    Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the pinup girl. Thanks for joining us at LOC Anything Goes Anniversary Event. PennyRae DT
    http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.com/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a whistle button, this card is hot and sexy! Love this image and you colored it perfectly. You did great with the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great get well card ! Fabulous image you've used ! Thanks for joining us at CVC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card & a great layout too! Thanks so much for joining us over at LOC Challenges!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D