Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thanks a Bunch

Hi everyone! As a February Guest Designer for Gina K Designs, I'm about to bust at the seams to reveal my inspiration projects created for the Release Party this evening! Five new stamp sets have been revealed! Didn't you just love Gina's little sneak peaks this past week?! It sure was hard to keep this all a secret! LOL! We were definitely in the party mode this evening and I hope you were able to join in on the fun! We saw some pretty amazing projects created with these uber awesome stamp sets! All I can say is what an honor it is to work beside these talented illustrators and paper artists!

I'm posting my projects separately, so grab a cuppa and get comfy! :) The first stamp set revealed this evening is Folk Filigree- illustrated by Becky Oehlers. Oh what fun this is! It will take months of creating with this set to utilize it's full potential!


I created a thank you card in red and gold with lots of flowers and greenery, and a gorgeous honey mustard organza double loop bow.


There are multiple flower and leaf stamps in this set that I used with several different colors of Memento ink.


I stamped the front sentiment on a stitched flag and left the inside blank to use as a note card.


Recipe:

I know you're going to love this stamp set as much as I do, as the possibilities for all different kinds of cards is endless! Thanks so much for looking- and stay tuned for another reveal very shortly! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D