Thursday, February 13, 2014

So thankful

Howdy again! I'm back with the final reveal from the Gina K Designs Release Party this evening!

This is Lots of Washi- illustrated by Beth Silaika. I love this- the possibilities are endless!


I used a blue, teal, green and yellow-green color combo for my So thankful note card. I layered all the elements on black cardstock. The sentiment is from the GKD Falling For You stamp set.


If you tilt your computer screen back just a little, you'll be able to see the clear embossed sprigs on the white background.


I used the same sprig stamp (also from the Falling For You stamp set) on the left lower inside corner, leaving plenty of room to write a thank you note.


Recipe:

I hope you love this new stamp set as much as I do! Thanks so much for stopping by to look at all these new release projects- we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Hello My Dear~ Just wanted to tell you how much I loved all your creations for the release last night. I thought every single one of your cards was gorgeous, spot on, and I could NOT stop looking at them. You have so much talent - thanks for all the inspiration!!