Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just A Note (Set of 4 Note Cards)

Hi there! I'm back with another reveal from the Gina K Designs Release Party this evening!

This is Just A Note- illustrated by Rupa Shevde. Wow is about all I can say - this set is amazing with awesome detail on all the musical instruments and notes. I'm lovin' it!


I created a set of four note cards. I've mentioned before that I had been dubbed "The Note Card Queen" a while back and yes, I've struck again! There's no such thing as too many note cards! This set features gold embossed instruments, black and white gingham ribbon and floral bows, and white flat-back pearls.





Recipe:

Isn't this stamp set just fabulous with no many possibilities! Love me some note cards! Thanks so much for looking- we'll see you again soon I hope! Stay tuned for another reveal coming up shortly! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

These are just gorgeous Leslie!! The gold embossing with the instruments is genius. So elegant and rich looking. LOVE them!!!!