Here is Stately Flowers 8- illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. What a gorgeous set! And "my" state (Florida} is included! Woo-hoo!
I used a very simple white and green color combo for this birthday card. The background is dry embossed for a crisp, clean look, and I left the orange blossom flower petals uncolored.
This is an easel card. I used a Piestra Tile die on the bottom panel which I think looks gorgeous with the green showing through. The birthday sentiment was cut with a SB die and layered on a scallop and another circle for dimension. I added a pearl flourish to complete the bottom panel.
I stamped Orange Blossom on a stitched sentiment flag die cut, and created a triple loop bow with some gorgeous ivory organdy ribbon. I think I've created a monster with the Bow It All! ;)
- GKD Pure Luxury White and Fresh Asparagus cardstock
- GKD Stately Flowers 8 stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: Y17, YG61/63
- Tim Holtz Alterations Checkerboard embossing folder
- Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die
- Memory Box Pietra Tile die
- Spellbinders Classic Circles and Big Scallop Circles dies
- GKD Ivory Organdy ribbon
- Green gemstones
- Want2Scrap Pearl Flourish
Isn't this set gorgeous?! I can't wait to create another project with it! Thanks so much for looking- and stay tuned for couple more reveals! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! ;)