Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to you

Hi again! You tired of me yet?! (Teeheehee!) This is yet another reveal from the Gina K Designs Release Party this evening! There were five new stamp sets revealed, so there are two more to see after this one!

Here is Stately Flowers 8- illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. What a gorgeous set! And "my" state (Florida} is included! Woo-hoo!


I used a very simple white and green color combo for this birthday card. The background is dry embossed for a crisp, clean look, and I left the orange blossom flower petals uncolored.


This is an easel card. I used a Piestra Tile die on the bottom panel which I think looks gorgeous with the green showing through. The birthday sentiment was cut with a SB die and layered on a scallop and another circle for dimension. I added a pearl flourish to complete the bottom panel.


I stamped Orange Blossom on a stitched sentiment flag die cut, and created a triple loop bow with some gorgeous ivory organdy ribbon. I think I've created a monster with the Bow It All! ;)


Recipe:

Isn't this set gorgeous?! I can't wait to create another project with it! Thanks so much for looking- and stay tuned for couple more reveals! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! And I love how you used the Washi Tape stamp for the inside. It takes a lot of talent to color that flower white - just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D