Thursday, February 13, 2014

Celebrate Your Day

Hi, everyone! I'm back with another reveal from the Gina K Designs Release Party this evening!

This is Signs of Spring- illustrated by Theresa Momber. What a gorgeous and versatile set of stamps!


I created a birthday card in a green and purple color scheme, which is one of my favorites. All the elements are layered on dark teal cardstock which compliments the teal stripes in the plaid paper. I dug out the pearl flourishes and created a double loop bow with the double stitched ribbon.


I stamped a small butterfly on one of the crocus flowers, masking and layering the wings for a 3-D effect, and then adding some Stardust pen for a little shimmer.


I kept the inside simple with just a Happy Birthday sentiment.


Recipe:

I know you will agree that this new stamp set is amazing! Thanks so much for looking- we'll see you back soon for the last reveal! ;)

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: