My Scrappy Friends

Sunday, January 26, 2014

with love

Howdy, friends! I'm back with my final post of the day - a sweet anniversary card I created today using stamps from the GKD Bundle of Love stamp set in the Journey of the Heart StampTV kit. This weekend I've had the best case of inky fingers I've had in a while!

I kept this one clean and simple - I've been in a CAS mode this weekend. I absolutely love CAS because the projects go together so quickly but I do love my layers and pretty papers! This card has an embossed woodgrain background and I went with a kraft, red and white color combo to compliment the wood, branch and gorgeous gingham ribbon. I wish the ink colors didn't look so muted in these photos, but for some reason they do. :(


Here's a peek at the inside.


I'm pleased to enter this anniversary card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White and Kraft cardstock; Marco's red cardstock
  • GKD Bundle of Love stamp set
  • Memento Rich Cocoa and Lady Bug ink
  • Tim Holtz Wood embossing folder
  • GKD red and white gingham ribbon
  • Red gemstones from stash

All right, that's it for me for the rest of the weekend... I've cleaned up my hands and it's time for dinner! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

Judith said...

and here I am again lol - another lovely card - I love that cute stamp thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the CAS design and so perfect for a Valentine!

Ciska said...

I love love birds, this is another cute card! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky :)

catdidit said...

Awesome anniversary card! Love those little birdies for this! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the challenge this week!

Vicky said...

Hi Leslie, it's been a long time since I went blog hopping, hope you haven't missed me, LOL!! Some gorgeous cards on here, real beauties.

hugs Vicky xxx

monikaskinner said...

Hi Leslie. This is a really sweet Anniversary Card. Love the embossed background and the gingham ribbon. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

sparkling stamper said...

Great anniversary card! Love the woodgrained background to make it more masculine! Cool! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments!

kathy b

Sandy said...

Gorgeous CAS style card, Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this week.
Hugs,
Sandy