** 1/24/14 Honorable Addict at Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge Blog! **
Good morning, my friends! I'd love to share my sweet Valentine - my Inky Impressions DT inspiration project for IIC #142 - Pink and Girly! Come play with us! We want to see your pink and girly projects!
I used the adorable Marleigha Kisses digi which is a January new release. I actually feel really good about this project because I was able to decrease my UFO pile by one piece! [UFO = UnFinished Objects!] I had created this card base with the pretty embossed background matted on dark pink cardstock for another card several months back which I ended up not using. It worked perfectly for this Valentine! Yay!
Isn't that little round face just the cutest?! I mounted the image on a notebook paper die cut and a lacey circle die cut.
The front sentiment is also a January new release. And how about that six-loop bow made with two kinds of ribbon and an Inky heart charm?! Another beauty made with my Bow It All! I just love that new toy! ;)
The inside sentiment is another January new release digi printed on pink cardstock and minimally colorized with a Copic marker.
I'd love to enter this sweetie into the following challenges:
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: Charming
- The Squirrel and The Fox: #61 - Show off your new stuff (new Bow It All bow maker, new release digi)
- Card Mania Challenges: CMC #38 - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #4 - Anything Goes/Use Pearls or Buttons
- Incy Wincy Designs: Add Texture
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #98 - Any sentiment you would like
- Divas By Design: Use Ribbons
- Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge Blog: #78 - Holiday (Valentine's Day)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #160 - Embellishments
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Out With The Old, In With The New (six-loop bow made with new Bow It All bow maker, new release digi)
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; dark pink cardstock from stash; Colorbok medium pink cardstock; Marco's Antique Linen white cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock
- Scrap of pink polka dot paper; notebook paper
- Inky Impressions Marleigha Kisses digital image
- Inky Impressions Big Hugs with Hearts sentiment digi
- Inky Impressions Love You Squeeze You sentiment digi
- Copics: E000/01/33/37, Y21, R00/81/83/85/89
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers embossing folder
- Pink and white check, and pink and white polka dot ribbons
- Inky Impressions Bali style heart charm
- White flat-back pearls
I hope you've been inspired to create a pretty pink and girly project for our challenge this week! To crank up your mojo, be sure to check out all the fun stamps and other goodies in the Inky Impressions store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)