My Scrappy Friends

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Joy, Love & Peace

Hello, my crafty friends! I'm back this morning with my last Inky Impressions DT inspiration project for IIC #144 - Monochrome! My term has come to an end, and I'd like to thank Nicole (Inky's owner) and the rest of the Inkettes for this wonderful opportunity. These four months have gone by so fast - time sure flies when you're having fun! So come play with us in our monochrome challenge this week! We want to see your monochromatic projects!

I chose black and white for my CAS Christmas note card and used the beautiful Joy, Love & Peace Tree sentiment digi which was a December new release. I used some gorgeous black and white floral 6x6 papers and matted all the elements on black cardstock. I adhered a coordinating bow to the top of the tree in place of the star and added a tiny block of black cardstock below the tree as the trunk. I left the inside blank to use as a note card.


Recipe:

I hope you're inspired to create a pretty monochromatic card for our challenge this week! I used black and white, but you can use any color you want! To get your mojo going, be sure to check out all the stamps and crafting goodies available in the Inky Impressions store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love this card Leslie. Black and white is a favorite of mine anyway and then add a little Christmas and you've just created the perfect card. Beautiful!

Judy Woodland said...

Your card is just stunning Leslie!! I, too, am a fan of black and white, and you have executed the look just beautifully here. Love the simplicity and elegance of it!