My Scrappy Friends

Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm a Gina K Designs Guest Designer in February!

Woo-hoo! I have some terrific news to share... I've been selected as one of the three guest designers for Gina K Designs during the month of February! I'm stoked beyond belief! Congrats to Allie and Donna, the other two ladies who were also selected!

Click HERE for the announcement!

This is a dream come true for me! I can cheerfully credit Gina and her crew for my start in blogging and entering challenges almost three years ago. The first challenge I ever entered was a StampTV "Free For All Friday" challenge! Great memories! ;)

GKD products are "tried and true" as far as I'm concerned, as pretty close to half of my stamp collection are GKD stamps, and her cardstock and patterned papers have been staples in my scrap room all this time as well.

Enough rambling... a huge humble THANKS to Gina K Designs for this amazing opportunity! Gina - I'll do my best to make you proud! :)

Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

FeistyCrafter said...

Congratulations on your dream come true!! Can't wait it see what you create :o)

Judy Woodland said...

So happy for you Leslie!! You so deserve it - your entries were AMAZING!!! You go girl!!!