I used the super cute Nickie Running Late For School rubber stamp for my Birthday Girl card. I used some coordinating papers from a new 6x6 pad, and matted all the elements on dark green cardstock. In fact, it was the last piece of that particular dark green color that's been in my stash for probably five years. It's always a bittersweet feeling to use the last of something that's been around a while! ;)
Isn't this little green-eyed red-head just the most adorable thing in her faded blue jeans?! Of course, I'm still playing with my new Bow It All... I can't seem to get enough of it! Ha! Check out the four-loop bow I created with green and white check ribbon!
The inside sentiment is an Inky digi that I cut with a border die and matted on some of the paper I used on the front.
I'm proud to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody: #37 - Anything Goes
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge and Blog: #10 - Always Anything Goes
- The Squirrel and The Fox: #61 - Show off your new stuff (new paper pad, new Bow It All bow maker... love that thing!)
- Card Mania Challenges: CMC #38 - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs: Flower Frenzy
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A is for... Adorable!
- Inky Chicks: #21 - Bingo (pearls/ribbon/flowers)
- Paper Take Weekly Challenge: Bow Dies
- Party Time Tuesdays: PTT #156 - Ribbon
- Aud Sentiments: #98 - Use any sentiment (mine is on the inside)
- Divas By Design: Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog: #69 - For The Girls
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge: PWC294 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #116 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; dark green cardstock from stash
- 3 coordinating papers from the My Mind's Eye Memorable 6x6 paper pad
- Inky Impressions Nickie Running Late For School rubber stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: E01, YR15/17, C5, B97, YG11/13/17, R85
- Inky Impressions Birthday Girl digital sentiment
- Memory Box Lace Pearl border die
- Lined journaling card and chipboard heart from stash
- Green/white check ribbon
- Inky Impressions Razzleberry Pink flat back pearls
I hope you're inspired to create a pretty project with ribbon for our challenge this week! And to jump-start your mojo, be sure to check out the line of stamps and other crafting goodies at the Inky Impressions store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!