I used the super versatile Merry Christmas String Light Sentiment digi for this relatively CAS card which was easy and fun! The focal image is layered on black and then gold foil cardstock, as is the red background.
I adhered some twine and then paper pieced the bulbs with dimensional foam pads. That's it! ;)
The inside sentiment is computer-generated.
I'd love to enter my 3-D string of Christmas lights card into the following challenges:
- Divas by Design: Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: Challenge #19 - Christmas
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: Challenge 82 - Anything Goes Christmas!
- Created With Love Challenges: CWLC #70 - Anything Goes
- C... is for Challenge: Challenge #12 - Traditional Christmas
- Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #110 - Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze Challenges: Use your Favorite Christmas Colors (red and gold)
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: Christmas
- Songbird Challenges: Challenge #30 - Merry Christmas Everybody (Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen)
- Scribble and Scraps: Challenge #7 - Always Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
- Hammermill white cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock; Bazzill Basics gold foil cardstock; Marco's red cardstock
- Inky Impressions Merry Christmas String Light Sentiment
- Copics: G05, Y17, R27, B05
- DecoColor liquid gold opaque paint marker
I hope you've been inspired to create something fun for our Christmas decorations challenge! To get your mojo going, be sure to check out the selection of stamps and other crafting goodies in the Inky Impressions store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)