Thursday, November 28, 2013

Merry Christmas

** 12/11/13 Winner at C... is for Challenge! **

I'm back with my second post today - another CAS Christmas note card created with stamps from the GKD Season's Greeting StampTV kit. This is another one I made just to enter into a few challenges and not for a DT inspiration project. ;)

CAS doesn't come easy for me - I generally like layers and embellishments - so I definitely challenged myself today! And I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge! This note card features a gold embossed Christmas ornament hanging from a blinged-up lacey border.


I used tiny red and deep red gemstones on the lacey border, and a slightly larger deep red one in the center of the ornament. I really like the simple elegance of this! The inside is blank.


I'd love to enter this Christmas note card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury white and cranberry cardstock
  • GKD Season's Greetings stamp set
  • Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink
  • Ranger fine detail gold embossing powder
  • Versamark Dazzle
  • Red and deep red gemstones (tiny and small)

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Leslie, I love the gold embossing! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

Abbie said...

Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

Leanne said...

Thanks Leslie, this is so awesome. I love how you used the embossing powder to make the bulb pop, and the border with the pearls nice touch.Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!
Leanne DT@4CC!

Angie A said...

Very pretty card! Love all the bling! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

Shana Gaff said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL CAS card! I love the colors you chose and the tiny red rhinestones are just beautiful! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Nonni said...

Wow, gorgeous card! Great stamping and colors, the gems look so pretty too. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

Danielle Vincent said...

OOOOOHHH this one is really gorgeous too! Love the colors and the wonderful top border. Thanks for joining us (again) at ATS&M.

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is such a beautiful CAS card, love how you made the layout, it's perfect. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx