I chose the awesome "Batty For You" circle digi for my card. Yes, generally Halloween is associated with orange and black, sometimes with a bit of yellow, but I went whole hog with some lime green and purple along with the orange and black! I've seen a zillion Halloween creations over the years with this awesome color combination, so there lies my inspiration to create a clean and classy (but bold) card for this challenge! ;)
I'm just lovin' this digi! So simple but yet so dynamic when used with these bold colors!
Unfortunately I can't take credit for this goober little computer-generated sentiment - I've seen it all over the place this year! But it does go very well with the digi, don't you think?!
I'd love to enter this batty card into the following challenges:
- Card Making Mamas: CMM75 - Trick or Treat!
- Divas By Design: Spooked!!!
- Craftitude Challenge #51: Anything Goes/Spooky
- Eureka Stamps: Weekly Challenge #62 - Halloween Colors
- Oldie but A goodie Challenge: Spooky (lime green cardstock... in stash for at least 4 years)
- A Gem of a Challenge: Challenge 102 - SPOOKY (Halloween etc.)
- Crafty Creations Challenges: Challenge #245 - Halloween Characters
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog: Challenge #34 - Spookable
- Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge 68 - Halloween
- Through The Craft Room Door: TTCRS Challenge Oct. 22-28 - Anything Goes
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock; DCWV textured purple and orange cardstock; lime green cardstock from stash
- Inky Impressions Batty For You circle digital image
- Tiny white flat-back pearls
Well, that's it from me - hope you've been inspired to create a Halloween or orange and black project for our Inky Impressions challenge this time! Try some bold colors for your spooky project! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)