I've been playing with Bombshell stamps again! The best part of making this card was dressing this Pin-Up up in her Halloween costume! They have a digital clothing line (hehehe) for the Pin-Up that is just amazing! All you have to do is download and print the outfits on either patterned paper or cardstock if you want to color them yourself. OMG - so much fun! ;) And, by the way, all the digital clothing sets all come with a variety of sentiments!
I layered the orange on black, and the purple on black, then layered it all on the lime green. Embellishments are minimal with just black flat-back pearls and a small pumpkin. And I just love that sentiment!
The inside sentiment is layered on the black, orange and purple cardstock, and I stamped a spider web with a big ole' black spider! ;)
I'd love to enter this Halloween card into the following challenges:
- October Bombshell Stamps Challenge - Halloween project with black, orange, purple and lime green
- Incy Wincy Designs: Halloween
- Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge Blog: Challenge #67 - Make Your Mark
- Paper Crafting Journey: Use Halloween Colors
- 4 Crafty Chicks: Challenge #164 - Multiple Layers!
- Simply Create Too: Challenge #48 - Halloween [or Use Orange]
- QKR Stampede: Weekly Challenge #61 - Halloween Fun
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #29
- Cardmaking Mamas: CMM75 - Trick or Treat
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock; DCWV orange and purple cardstock; lime green cardstock from stash
- Bombshell Angel stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: E01/33/51/99, BV13/17, YR04/09
- Bombshell Halloween Costume Digital Dress Up Stamps
- DecoColor Liquid Gold paint marker
- Spellbinders Long Scalloped Rectangles dies
- Bombshell Tattoo Backgrounds stamp set
- Black flat-back pearls
- The Paper Studio Jack-o-Lantern pumpkin
Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)