Sunday, October 20, 2013

I put a spell on you!

Hi everybody! Despite this weekend literally flying by, I did find a little time to play in the scrap room and got a few things accomplished - I put some finishing touches on the birthday card I made last weekend, I started a totally awesome "spooky" Halloween project that I'll showcase a little later this week, and I made this uber cool Halloween card using the fun colors of black, orange, purple and lime green. I absolutely love this color combination and this is actually the second card I've created with it... the first one is for a DT inspiration project that I'll reveal in a couple days, so stay tuned! ;)

I've been playing with Bombshell stamps again! The best part of making this card was dressing this Pin-Up up in her Halloween costume! They have a digital clothing line (hehehe) for the Pin-Up that is just amazing! All you have to do is download and print the outfits on either patterned paper or cardstock if you want to color them yourself. OMG - so much fun! ;) And, by the way, all the digital clothing sets all come with a variety of sentiments!


I layered the orange on black, and the purple on black, then layered it all on the lime green. Embellishments are minimal with just black flat-back pearls and a small pumpkin. And I just love that sentiment!


The inside sentiment is layered on the black, orange and purple cardstock, and I stamped a spider web with a big ole' black spider! ;)


I'd love to enter this Halloween card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Paper and More black cardstock; DCWV orange and purple cardstock; lime green cardstock from stash
  • Bombshell Angel stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Copics: E01/33/51/99, BV13/17, YR04/09
  • Bombshell Halloween Costume Digital Dress Up Stamps
  • DecoColor Liquid Gold paint marker
  • Spellbinders Long Scalloped Rectangles dies
  • Bombshell Tattoo Backgrounds stamp set
  • Black flat-back pearls
  • The Paper Studio Jack-o-Lantern pumpkin

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

12 comments:

  1. wow tis does sound like a lot of fun and you dresses her up perfectly to match the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la!! She's a bit of minx! Super fun image and I do like the pretty layers. Such a fun sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween colors---your card is so cute! thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome friend you played our challenge, great job, love the layers...way to go!

    Leanne
    4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me smile! I love it...the colors, design...everything is just wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love this!!! Thanks so much for joining my "Ms October Colour Challenge" at the Bombshell Stamps Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colour choices, I love the spider web stamps, its so intricate. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Card Makin Mama's this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess this goodlooking witch may put a spell on anyone! She looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Witch and Card!! Thank you for sharing your work with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D