For my DT inspiration project, I used the super cute "Nickie Running Late For School" stamp. But I didn't use her in a school theme... I saw "flower child" so that's the direction I took! ;) I love these fun bright papers that are definitely hippie-esque! I used a relatively new notebook paper die (used without the lines) and a new sentiment flag die, along with a doily die that I've had a for a while and just love. Both the front and inside sentiments are computer-generated.
OMG! Is she just adorable, or what?!
Although you can't see it well in these photos, there is a good bit of sparkle and glitter here. I enhanced several portions of the image with a Stardust pen; the doily is covered in pink glitter; we have a silver charm, gemstones and flat-back pearls; and the ribbon even has a shimmer to it!
Yep, there's even a little bling on the inside!
I'd love to enter this little flower child into the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps: Challenge #60 - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: Challenge #14 - Use Two Different Die Cuts
- Paper Take Weekly Challenge: Two By Two (I actually used two of several things - two groups of three Razzleberry Pink flat-back pearls, two scallop punches and two notebook paper die cuts)
- Addicted To Stamps and More! Challenge Blog: Challenge #66 - Anything Goes!
- Divas By Design: Three or More Layers
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog: Challenge #32 - Favorite Craft Item (bows/ribbon)
- Oldie but A goodie Challenge: Bingo! (Ribbon/Pearls/Glitter) - The oldie from my stash is my glitter... I've had it at least 5 years!
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock (card base); Crafter's Companion white cardstock (image); DVWV hot pink textured cardstock
- Doodlebug Design Hello Spring 6x6 paper pack
- Inky Impressions Nicky Running Late For School stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: E000/01/33/39, C1/3/5, B91/95, RV21/25, R00, YR04, Y17
- Paper Smooches Notebook Paper die
- Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die
- Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish Doily die
- Making Memories pink glitter
- EK Success 2" scallop punch
- Studios Blackbird ribbon
- Inky Impressions Bali Heart charm
- Inky Impressions Razzleberry Pink flat-back pearls
Okay, get out your glitter and all that sparkly stuff and get creative! We'd love for you to play in our Glitter and Sparkle challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)