Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hippie Birthday!

It's time for a new Inky Impressions challenge! This week it's IIC #129 - Sparkle and Glitter! Come play with us! There will actually be two winners this week - one will receive $10 to spend in the Inky Impressions online store and the other will win 3 Inky digis!

For my DT inspiration project, I used the super cute "Nickie Running Late For School" stamp. But I didn't use her in a school theme... I saw "flower child" so that's the direction I took! ;) I love these fun bright papers that are definitely hippie-esque! I used a relatively new notebook paper die (used without the lines) and a new sentiment flag die, along with a doily die that I've had a for a while and just love. Both the front and inside sentiments are computer-generated.


OMG! Is she just adorable, or what?!


Although you can't see it well in these photos, there is a good bit of sparkle and glitter here. I enhanced several portions of the image with a Stardust pen; the doily is covered in pink glitter; we have a silver charm, gemstones and flat-back pearls; and the ribbon even has a shimmer to it!


Yep, there's even a little bling on the inside!


I'd love to enter this little flower child into the following challenges:

Recipe:

Okay, get out your glitter and all that sparkly stuff and get creative! We'd love for you to play in our Glitter and Sparkle challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image,love the bow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card thankyou for joining us at our challenge at challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like how you gathered your embellishments to one place. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, fabulous image...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Everything works so nicely, from the stamp you chose to the denim bow. It just screams teenager! Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leslie! Your card is darling, and I thank you for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps this week. It's a pleasure to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pretty details, Leslie. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D