Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Guest Designing for Bombshell Stamps!

Woo-hoo! It's official... now I can blab! The Bombshell Stamps designers and guest designers for the October 2013-March 2014 term have been announced! I've been dubbed the Ms. March Pin-Up and couldn't be more excited! ;)



I mentioned about a week and a half ago that I would have some pretty exciting news to share and this is it! I'll be playing along as a guest designer for the next six months so stay tuned for some pretty awesome challenges in store, as well as some pretty amazing projects by the very talented design team and the other five guest designers! I'm super stoked to be using Bombshell's fun vintage stamps - they have everything from tattoos and retro pin-ups... to bikes, street rods and sugar skulls! The fun is just beginning! :)

Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Shuly said...

gosh what a beautiful logo, lucky you! iwish i was a bombshell too!! :D

your blog is very well organized: beautiful background, clear and rich menu, sweet sidebar with lovely photos! bravo!

FeistyCrafter said...

This is GREAT news!! I think pinup girls are sexy. Can't wait to see your creations