I chose the uber gorgeous Fairy Fae digi for my encouragement card. I just love, love, love the inside sentiment I chose... "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." It's a Confucious quote from the GKD Wild at Heart stamp set I purchased a few weeks ago.
I used four different shades of blue textured cardstock and did something a little different than normal. I butted the matted background up against the right edge without leaving a border of white and then placed the focal image to the extreme right. I'm a rebel like that and I think it looks pretty cool! And I'm still lovin' the all-blue! ;)
I used a mini butterfly with angel wings die that I haven't used in quite a while, and the fairly new Piestra Tile die that I just love. The only other embellishment needed was a few blue flat-back pearls.
And here's that awesome sentiment that I just love. No truer words were ever spoken!
I'd like to play in the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks: Challenge #164 - Multiple Layers!
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenges: Anything Goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz Challenges: Challenge 4 - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational Challenges: Challenge #41 - Anything Inkspirational Goes
- My Creative Moments: October Word Play Saturday Challenge (Anything)
- Jo's Scrap Shack: Fun-Day Friday Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #29
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock (card base); Crafter's Companion white cardstock (image); 4 varying shades of blue DCWV textured cardstock
- Delicious Doodles Fairy Fae digital image
- Copics: E00/35, RV21, B00/02/05/91/93/95/97
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Cheery Lynn Mini Dimensional Butterflies with Angel Wings die
- Memory Box Piestra Tile die
- Sentiment from the GKD Wild at Heart stamp set
- Melissa Frances light blue flat-back pearls
- Kool Tak clear foam pads
Well, I hope this is all the inspiration you need to create an all-blue project for our "Play Some Blues!" challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)