For my DT inspiration project, I used the uber sweet Lili's Chalkboard rubber stamp. I happened across a Treasures by Shabby Chic 6x6 paper pack that my sister had given me some time ago, and these lovely papers are all in shades of blue which were so awesome for this challenge! I matted several layers in navy blue, and created the dark grey "chalkboard" with white text on the computer and trimmed it down to size. I'm lovin' the giant blue bow, and check out the clear Inky Dinky drops in the lower left corner! Love this stuff! ;)
Isn't this the absolute cutest face you've seen in a while?!
Here's a peek at the inside... this sentiment was also computer-generated.
I'd love to enter this little sweetie into the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C205: Bows ... use bows on your card/project this week
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Challenge #163 - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #187 - Ribbon
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: Challenge #14 - Use Two Different Die Cuts
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog: Challenge 72 - Anything Goes!!
- Paper Take Weekly Challenges - Anything Goes :)
- Card Makin Mamas: CMM74 - For The Kids
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock (card base); Crafter's Companion white cardstock (image); navy blue cardstock (smooth and textured) from stash
- Treasures by Shabby Chic 6x6 papers
- Inky Impressions Lili's Chalkboard rubber stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copics: E00/35/39, B91/95/97, G24, Y21, RV21
- Computer-generated sentiments (chalkboard and inside)
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals and Lacey Squares dies
- Navy blue double face satin ribbon
- Clear Inky Dinky Drops
Come on and get creative, and join us in our Blue challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you next time! ;)