I used the adorable Little St. Nicholas stamp along with some papers from a fabulous 6x6 Christmas paper pack that I unearthed in 'the drawer' several days ago. I just love them!
Isn't this little guy just adorable in his Santa suit?!
It's been a while since I created a gatefold card and I forgot just how much fun they are!
I stamped the matching sentiment on the inside.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog: Very First Challenge - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: Challenge 92 - Inspirational Christmas
- Paper Pretties: Wednesday Challenge PWC282 - Bold is the New Black! (The brighter the better!)
- Through The Craft Room Door: October 29-November 4 Challenge - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday's Challenge Blog: PTT#144 - Anything Goes
- Created With Love Challenges: CWLC 64 - Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge: Challenge 103 - More Than One Fold
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #32 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #30 (Always Anything Goes)
- Craftitude: Challenge #51 Anything Goes or Spooky
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; Marcos red cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes 6x6 paper pack
- Inky Impressions Little St. Nicholas stamp
- Copics: E00/33/51/99, C3/7/9, Y08/21, R20/27/89, B91
- White Opal Liquid Pearls
- DecoColor Liquid Silver opaque paint marker
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals dies
- Inky Impressions Holiday Gifts from Little St. Nick sentiment stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- JoAnn Fabrics 5/8" red double face satin ribbon
- Clear Inky Dinky Drops
- Red gemstones
I hope you're inspired to create a traditional Christmas project for our Inky Impressions challenge this week! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)