This is a tall accordion card and the fold is from the Technique Junkies "Fancy Folds and Motion" specialty CD. There are some pretty amazing folds on that CD that I really want to try... two down, 58 to go! Hahaha!
The card base is brown bag cardstock. The Western Gal graces the front panel, mounted on a die cut piece of faux leather. Isn't she just gorgeous?!
I paired some pretty floral paper with some blue denim paper, both matted on navy blue cardstock, and even created a lasso out of twine! I'm lovin' it! :)
The panel on the inside left is dry embossed and decorated with jute ribbon and a scallop border die cut with some tiny gemstones.
The signature space on the inside right holds the sentiment and a cowgirl boot.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Challenge #48 - Anything Goes!
- Divas By Design: Anything goes
- Five Simple Things: Inspire Me Fridays 121 - Anything Goes!
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #29 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #25
- Created With Love Challenges: CWLC 58 - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Challenge 98 - Punches and Dies
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge: Punches and Dies (the blue denim paper is some of the oldest paper in my stash... I've had it probably 5-6 years!)
- The Paper Cut Brown Bag cardstock; GKD navy blue and chocolate brown cardstock; Crafter's Companion white cardstock
- K & Co. Julianne floral designer paper; blue denim paper from stash
- Bombshell Stamps Western Gal digital stamp set
- Copics: E000/01/29/35/39, Y17, B00/93/95/97, RV25
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die
- Sweet N Sassy Small Scallop Border die
- Comotion Almost Leather
- Twine; light brown flat-back pearls; tiny clear gemstones
Stay tuned... I have some exciting news to share in about a week and a half! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)