** 9/21/13 Top 3 at My Time To Craft! **
OMG! I've been busting at the seams for over two weeks now to blab my great news! I've been invited to join the Inky Impressions DT as one of the newest Inkettes! Woo-hoo! I'm beyond excited! What better time to join this fabulous DT than for a new release! And a blog hop! :)
We are really excited at Inky Impressions to be releasing two super cute new digi stamps! We just know you're going to love them and we're giving you the chance to win both of them! All you have to do is join in our Inkettes blog hop - just visit all of the Inkettes and leave them a comment - it's that easy! One random winner will be chosen on September 22nd and we will announce the winner on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog! Good luck!
If you can't wait to find out if you're a winner, the new digis can be purchased at Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps! ;)
I used the absolutely adorable "Angelica Raking" for my Fall Splendor card! Isn't she just the cutest?!
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- My Time To Craft Challenge Blog: Challenge #234 - Autumnal Colors
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: 89 - Autumn
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Challenge #48 - Anything Goes!
- 613 Avenue Create: Challenge #37 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist 'Happy Fall Y'all'
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #29 - Anything Goes
- Just For Fun Challenge Blog: Colors of Autumn
- Sister Act Card Challenges: Challenge #24
- GKD Pure Luxury white and tomato soup cardstock; orange sherbet and gold mirror cardstock from stash
- GKD Grateful Heart 6x6 paper pack
- Inky Impressions Angelica Raking digital image
- Copics: E000/35, YR09/14/15, Y06/21, R20/22/27, B91/95/97, G24, YG13
- Ranger Dried Marigold and Wild Honey distress ink
- Spellbinders Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles dies
- Sizzix 3-D Flowers die
- Wild Orchid Crafts leaves
- Large yellow and small caramel flat-back pearls
- La Prevenchere Fall quote
Okay, here's the hop list - if you arrived here from Kerry, you're headed in the right direction and your next stop should be Lisa H! If not, check out the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog where the hop starts!
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog (the hop starts here!)
Hope you're having fun! Thanks so much for hopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)