I used the absolutely gorgeous SweetStamps Bowl and Pitcher stamp on ivory cardstock, embossed with SweetStamps copper fine detail embossing powder. I colored it up with a few Copics, cut it with a Spellbinders die and sponged distress ink on it while it was still in the die, then mounted it on a beautiful distressed doily die cut. I heavily distressed the edges of the card base and the kraft cardstock to which I adhered the focal image over top some burlap. I finished the front with a twine bow, a few sequins dabbed with Bisque Liquid Pearls and some chocolate flat-back pearls.
The inside is very simple. The sentiment is stamped with my favorite SweetStamps "Have A Beautiful Day" on ivory cardstock, cut with a Spellbinders scalloped oval die and edges distressed.
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; The Paper Cut Brown Bag cardstock
- SweetStamps Bowl and Pitcher stamp
- Versamark ink; SweetStamps copper fine detail embossing powder
- Copics: E35, RV21/23/25, YG17
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Spellbinders Classic Circles and Scalloped Ovals dies
- Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party die
- Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
- Ranger Walnut Stain distress ink
- SweetStamps Have A Beautiful Day sentiment stamp
- VersaMagic Jumbo Java dew drop ink
- Burlap; twine
- Chocolate flat-back pearls
I hope you're inspired to create an Anything Goes project for this awesome SweetStamps challenge! Given all the fun products in the SweetStamps Shop, the possibilities are endless! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!