Monday, August 19, 2013

So proud of you

It's time to post another DT inspiration project... one for Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog - Challenge #12 - Let's Play Bingo! Woo-hoo! Love me a Bingo challenge! AND we're being sponsored by The Paper Nest Dolls! Can I hear a woot-woot?! Come play with us! You know the drill... just choose any column or row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) on the grid and use those three items on your project:


I am super excited because not only did I get to play with an adorable image from The Paper Nest Dolls, I got to use some new stamps and coordinating dies that I got a few weeks back, as well as more awesome coordinating papers from this huge paper pad that I've fallen in love with! ;) Needless to say, I was in heaven on earth!

I actually nailed bingo twice... with bling, die cuts and flowers down the first column, and also with ribbon, sentiment and flowers diagonally from top right to bottom left. My bling consists of gemstones, pearls and Stickles. The clipboard clip and notebook paper are die cuts from the new stamps and dies I mentioned, in addition to the flower and doily die cuts. There are also flowers on the ribbon and a flower on this little beauty's hat. I love the sentiment - actually the whole card reminded me of my daughter who is now grown with a daughter of her own. :)


Here's a peek at the inside... just a simple sentiment that fits so well with the sentiment on the front!


Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; The Paper Cut Brown Bag cardstock; yellow and pink cardstock from stash
  • Dot, stripe and plaid papers from the Recollections Bold Basics paper pad
  • The Paper Nest Dolls Playing Dress Up digital image
  • Copics: E00/01/33/51, Y21
  • Paper Smooches Notebook Paper die, and Clipboards stamp set and die
  • Front sentiment from the Paper Smooches Chart Toppers stamp set
  • Inside sentiment from Stamp Camp Simple Sentiments 2
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Sizzix Flower Blossom sizzlets die
  • QuicKutz Antique Doily die
  • White Liquids Pearls
  • Yellow and green Stickles
  • Large pink gemstones; white flat-back pearls

I hope you're inspired to create a pretty project for our Bingo challenge! Check out all The Paper Nest Doll images - you won't be disappointed! They are super cute and so much fun to work with!

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Leanne said...

She is so cute, I love how you did the dress part and her hat, fun paper piecing her...nicely done!

FeistyCrafter said...

This is absolutely cute!!! I haven't tried the paper piercing with a digi yet, but it's on my list. You pulled it out with style girl!!