Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Wedding Day

Can you believe it's already the middle of August?! I'm back today to share with you my inspiration project for SweetStamps Challenge #130 - Bling! What girl doesn't just love bling?! Come play with us! I'm super excited to be guest designing for SweetStamps during the entire month of August!

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card! I embossed the SweetStamps "Antique Bride" on vellum which is so much fun and the results are just amazing! I used kind of non-traditional shades of salmon on her wedding dress which I carried to the front and inside of the card with the cardstock. I added gemstones to all four corners.


This magnificent bride was mounted on several pretty oval die cuts and I added some pearls, salmon ribbon and bow, and a wedding rings charm. Isn't she just gorgeous?!


OMG - I just love this charm! How's that for some bling?! ;)


The inside sentiment is SweetStamps "Happy Wedding Day."


Recipe:

I hope you've been inspired to create a beautiful project using bling for this SweetStamps challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: