I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card! I embossed the SweetStamps "Antique Bride" on vellum which is so much fun and the results are just amazing! I used kind of non-traditional shades of salmon on her wedding dress which I carried to the front and inside of the card with the cardstock. I added gemstones to all four corners.
This magnificent bride was mounted on several pretty oval die cuts and I added some pearls, salmon ribbon and bow, and a wedding rings charm. Isn't she just gorgeous?!
OMG - I just love this charm! How's that for some bling?! ;)
The inside sentiment is SweetStamps "Happy Wedding Day."
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock; dark and medium salmon cardstock from stash
- SweetStamps 36-lb vellum
- SweetStamps Antique Bride stamp
- SweetStamps Happy Wedding Day stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Soft Grip Stylus Tools
- Pergamano Embossing mat
- Copics: R22/24, E01/29, G14
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Lacey Ovals and Floral Ovals dies
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Salmon ribbon, gemstones, flat-back pearls, wedding rings charm and jump rings, silver nail heads
I hope you've been inspired to create a beautiful project using bling for this SweetStamps challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)