Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lost Coast Designs Card Samples!

Goodness... where did February go? I just can't believe how fast the time is passing. My Mom always told us as children that "the older you get, the faster time flies." As a child, you just can't fathom getting "older" to begin with, let alone experiencing time "flying by!" But I have to say, as an "older" adult (hahaha) she was right on the money with that little cliche!

I've been a busy little bee over the past several weeks dealing with transition into a new department at work, getting my new challenge blog design team together and preparing for our first challenge this coming Monday, and creating DT inspiration projects for the three other design teams I'm on. My husband thinks I'm nuts for spreading myself so thin, but I love every minute of it! I have managed to create several card samples for Lost Coast Designs that I just mailed to Linda. She starts eight shows the beginning of March, so I'm praying she'll get these in time to showcase in her booth! ;)

LCD stamps are amazing! Not only does Linda have a huge selection of stamp images, but the quality of her stamps is superb. Every LCD stamp I've ever used has rendered a gorgeous crisp, clean image. And I can't say enough about her smiling customer service and lightening quick shipping!

Vintage note card (blank inside)
Image stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and
mounted on corrugated cardboard box flap, 
all heavily distressed, tied with twine



Happy Everything
Embossed with fine detail copper embossing powder, 
painted with watercolors and details colored with Copics


(Inside sentiment is from Party Words - a very cool set 
of sentiment stamps)



Thinking of You
Set of 3 monochromatic black/white cards,
each with a splash of color




(Inside sentiment is the same on all three cards - from
 the Party Words stamp set)



Happy Birthday
Background sprayed with handmade Perfect Pearls mist,
green/blue combo stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves
and Paris Dusk and adorned with dimensional bird


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D