Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Easter

** 3/10/13 Top Pick at Robyn's Fetish! **

It's time to post another Aud Sentiments DT inspiration project for the Easter/Spring Sentiment mid-challenge post! The sponsor is wonderful Prairie Fairie Designs! OMG - what adorable digis they have! I chose the super cute "Just Ducky" for this Happy Easter card. This little girl is just too stinkin' cute! And she's just loving those little ducks!

This is a 5" x 5" card with two corners rounded. The very colorful Doodlebug Design papers from the Hello Spring 6x6 paper pack are some of my favs. I used a large handful of Copics - E000, E01, E07, E33, E35, R00, R20, R22, R27, BG15, BG45, B91, B93, B95, YR15, Y08 and Y17 - to color the image. And of course I can't live without my Spellbinders dies - used Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles on this card. The Happy Easter sentiment is from Stamp Camp, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink (a staple in my scrap room). I got the gorgeous ribbon at the Heirloom Paper Arts Festival in GA last month from the Studios Blackbird booth. The silver heart charm and turquoise flat-back pearls from my stash finished it off. I love how it turned out!

I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

Alyce said...

so fun! love the image :)

rachel said...

fab image! such a happy card - love it! Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy this time - good luck x

Michelle said...

What a cute image. The chicks are so adorable. Thank You for joining The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Good Luck!!

Michelle

Victoria Norris said...

Beautiful card I LOVE the image, thank you for playing along at challenges 4 everybody, Vickie DT xx