Thursday, March 21, 2013

Girlfriends Note Card

This is my super fun DT inspiration project for the Paper Crafting Journey "Ribbon or Lace" Challenge, sponsored by the wonderful Sassy Studio Designs! Come play with us! I just love their images! I chose the cool "Steampunk Lingerie Couple" digi for my card. I don't normally do steampunk but this looked like fun! And I just couldn't resist pairing it with this sentiment! ;)

The red background is actually part of a UFO (UnFinished Object) that's been on my desk in my scrap room for several months now that I was so glad I had, as it was perfect for this project! It's embossed with a Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder and adorned with some Wild Orchid Crafts crocheted lace and a piece of Studios Blackbird ribbon. I colored up the girlfriends with these Copics - E000/33, C1/3/5, B91, Y21, RV25, R24/27 - and then adhered them to a Spellbinders Beaded Squares die cut. I added an assortment of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a red satin bow down the left side and some red gemstones on the right side. I stamped the girlfriends sentiment from the Hero Arts "Girls Night Out" stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on some Heartfelt Creations clear cardstock, closely trimmed it and affixed it to the bottom right. I left the inside blank. I just love it! ;)

I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and wonderful way to incorporate the circles and the added bling. Great layout with fantastic details. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, and great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this time. Jackie.DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our circle challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D