Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Caffeine

Here's my DT inspiration project for the Aud Sentiments "Any Sentiment For A Girl" challenge. Can't believe it's already time for another mid-challenge post! You still have another week to get your craft on, so come play with us! And remember to use a sentiment - this time it's any sentiment for a girl! :)

Here's the scoop on our wonderful sponsor and the prize up for grabs...


Sponsor: The Paper Shelter
Prize: $20 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter

About Paper Shelter:
If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your papercrafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growqing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of these such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as pre-colored format. Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In The Paper Shelter you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like paper packs, printables, accessory sheets, etc.

We were given several images to play with and the adorable Coffee Break digi was my first choice for a *Girl Power* card! Remember those college days of cramming for tests and living on coffee?! Well, that was my inspiration for this card. :) I still have to jump-start my day with several cups every morning! 

I had fun with this! The newsprint paper is from Echo Park For The Record 6x6 paper pack, and the floral and dotted papers are from My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pack. I colored up this image with these Copics - YG11/13, RV21/23/25, E000/35, B91/93/97, Y00/15/17, C5. I used a Spellbinders Postage Stamps die which I matted on Paper and More slate gray cardstock, along with all the other paper elements. The front and inside sentiments are from the Blockheads Coffee Tea Full Sheet, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I just love the black rose organza trim from Wild Orchid Crafts! I finished the card with a gorgeous pink repurposed bow and some honey flat-back pearls. I just love the way this turned out! This would be great for a "coffee fiend" friend! ;)

I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:


Here's a peek at the inside sentiment... Love it! ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is a really cute card. The sentiment is perfect. I love my java! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT