Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wishing You Peace, Love and Happiness

Here's my DT inspiration project for the Aud Sentiments "Show Us Your Inner Sentiment" mid-challenge post! This card is so "me" - I'm an old hippie! And I still wish everyone in this world peace, love and happiness! You still have another week to get your craft on, so come play with us! And remember to use a sentiment - this time on the inside! ;)

Here's the scoop on our wonderful sponsor and the prize up for grabs...


Sponsor: Rick St. Dennis

Prize: Gift Certificate to Rick St. Dennis' Etsy store

We were given a choice of some pretty awesome images to create with, and I chose the adorable Joanie The Flower Child digi for my little hippie chick card! I just love this image and had the best time! I used some colorful papers along with a couple stamped butterflies, a sweet border, a tiny clothespin and a super cute flower rub-on! Sure reminds me of the 60s! ;)

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock
  • Papers from Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6x6 paper pad and Doodlebug Design Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad
  • Rick St. Dennis Joanie The Flower Child digital image
  • Copics: R00/22/32, E000/00/33/37, YG11/17, B00/93/97, Y08/21, G09, YR15
  • Butterfly stamp from Blockheads Inspired By Nature stamp set
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
  • Fireworks! Bamboo Leaves craft ink spray
  • Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die
  • Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace die
  • Sentiment from GKD So Groovy stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Sassafras Lass rub-on flower
  • Mini clothespin from stash; tiny white flat-back pearls; tiny clear gemstone



Here's a peek at the inside... showing my inner sentiment!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: