Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Olive you!

Here is my DT inspiration project for the Aud Sentiments Adult Valentines mid-challenge post! OMG... we sure had some fun with these! You still have another week to get creative, so come play with us! And remember to use a sentiment! ;)

Here's the scoop on our awesome sponsor and the prize that's up for grabs...


Prize:  2 images of winner's choice


We were given the choice of some very sassy images to play with and I chose "Martini Pin Up" for my Valentine card. What a vixen! ;) I created the stamped text background on ivory and red cardstock with red and wheat chalk inks. I added some sparkle to the pin-up girl's dress and shoes, and some Glossy Accents to the both martini glasses to give them some dimension! Although a bit corny, I just couldn't resist that sentiment with those big green olives sitting there! I thought it was perfect! :)

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Marco's red cardstock
  • Sassy Studio Designs Martini Pin-Up digital image
  • Copics: Y21, E33, G20, G24, BG000, R24, R00
  • Sakura Stardust pen
  • Stampabilities Faded Text Background stamp
  • VersaMagic Red Magic and Wheat dew drop inks
  • Glossy Accents
  • Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares and Classic Ovals dies
  • Computer-generated sentiment
  • Red double face satin ribbon; ivory flat-back pearls; tiny red gemstones


Thanks so much for stopping by today - see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, and the punny sentiment! I actually own a 1950's pin up art that is very similar to this called 'Red Hot Martini'...Thank you for taking the time to visit my desk today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card leslie! that die frame behind is gorgeous and i so love those rich reds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D